- TowniePlace.ca has no copyright or trademark claim on submitted content.
- If you sign up to Townieplace.ca, we reserve the right to delete accounts and content without notice.
- Some of the content on this website falls under fair use. Other content is the Intellectual property of TowniePlace.ca, including stock content.
- We have an ad-program bloggers can sign up to. However, even if you don’t sign up, we will still post the occasional ad on your site.
Social Network Rules
Do not harass others. Criticizing people’s work or their points of view is not harassment. Sending them constant PM’s, making threats, etc.
Criticisms are allowed. You can criticize the government, religion, social movements, protected classes, and public figures.
Don’t post anything illegal. Examples include threats of violence, inciting violence, defamation, child porn, etc.
Don’t spam. Commercial spam, including but not limited to advertisements for commercial or noncommercial products or unsolicited advertisements for events inappropriate for this site is forbidden. However, you can post links to your products and services on your profiles.
Do not impersonate others. Accounts created to impersonate other living or deceased individuals are not permitted, whether or not the impersonations are positive or negative.
Don’t post anything illegal.
You’re allowed to post links to your donation page if you one. This can include a link to your Patreon page, PayPal, etc.
Mark adult blogs: If you decide to create an adult blog, make an indication of it. Put the words “Adults Only” in the title of your blog. Also, use the adult confirmation plugin for your content.
Use of Content
- You can use stock content for commercial purposes.
- You can use all other content for non-commercial purposes and if it’s fair use.